Friday, September 18, 2009

Tales of a Dead TV

Well, our TV died on us a couple weeks ago so we've been using out computer monitor as a substitute TV (which it is actually a 32" TV that could be hooked up to a computer) until we find a replacement. So I have not been able to upload any pictures since the card reader for my camera is on the desktop and I have no clue where the cord is for the camera. I have been working on some cute fabric postcards, a few Halloween decorations, and just started a Wizard of Oz quilt at a Christmas gift for my mom.

My craft room is slowly coming together (still have boxes in here that need to be unpacked). They are mainly "pretties" waiting for a curio cabinet to be put in.

I recently took the Homemade Pledge (as you can see by the link on the right). Although I am going to be hard pressed to get them done, I am feel a lot more peaceful and calmer. Maybe it's the fact that I won't have to fight the crowds rushing to get my last minute shopping done.

1 comment:

grandmarockton said...

love to see what else you come up with as I like the TEA!