Friday, December 18, 2009

Dear Santa...

Dear Santa,

I know that I haven't been a great girl this year, but I've tried. Having patience with 3 children 6 and under is a challenge. Also being married to a soldier has its ups and downs. Though I wouldn't change any of it. I'm sure by now you've noticed my obsession to fabric. Fat Quarter Shop has a quilt kit that I absolutely LOVE!!!! It's called "Camping Under the Stars." Camping is a fond memory I have from my childhood and I would love to pass that on to my kids. Gazing up at the stars when there aren't any street lights to obscure the view is just amazing and brings wonder as to what might be beyond the stars. If you believe that I've been good enough to get this I would love to get the kit and the backing fabric. It would be a great quilt to bring with us when we sit outside and star gaze.

Thank you,
Amanda

No comments: