Friday, April 29, 2011

Welcome to my New Blog

'Tis the season for shedding of the old and putting on of the new. Spring, what a beautiful time of the year. My old blog name and such (Kleine Schatze), just never really seemed to "fit" to me. I loved the idea, but I wanted something that would be more 'me'.  So what I have done is take the English translation and I think that it fits me better. Kinda silly probably, but I like it better. I'm going to continue to change and rearrange things here, but the name is going to stay the same. This is my new blog home! :-) I've brought my older posts over too. Keep an eye out and follow me for a giveaway in celebration of my new change!

So, what are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome to your new blog home!

I thought your comment on stitched in colour's post was fantastic.