Tuesday, May 14, 2013

2 Upcoming Sew Alongs and BOMs

Hey everyone just wanted to let you all know about a couple upcoming quilts that will be starting in June.





I love her idea for a BOM Quilting for a Cause. This BOM will be starting June 1st and ending January 2014. It will be a wall/baby quilt. She will have 2 paper pieced blocks each month that you can choose from (combine them to make a larger quilt). 


UPDATE: Due to some activities and methods used that I do not agree with, I am not going to be donating the money I make with this quilt to my original organization. I will be choosing another organization that benefits military to donate the money to.









We will be doing the Impromptu pattern by Rachel Griffith Designs. This one will begin on June 1st as well. You will need a layer cake or 42 - 10" squares and 6.5 yards of background fabric.

Be sure to join the Flickr group. 

No comments: