Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goals for the New Year

Well, it is 2014 now. I wonder how long it will be before I stop writing 2013 on things. I didn't really get the things that I wanted to get done finished last year. It was a sad sad year for sewing. This year I would like to continue to get my WIPs list shortened (pretty much the same goal as last year). I'm also wanting to get my etsy shop up and running. I would like to have a little extra money to fund my fabric obsession and treat the kiddos. Panda is going to be going to school next school year. So it'll just be me, Little Dude, and hubby at home. We're hoping to build a house sometime this year. So you'll hear more about that.

I just posted the first block for the Misfit Quilters' BOM. Yay! So excited about having our own BOM. I'm hoping to blog more here and get the group back up and running. We are going to have a few swaps. One being the 4-letter word swap. I'm a little scared that we won't have a lot of people join that one because of the tree swap. I think this could help to redeem myself because I will have solid dates and a public list of who did/didn't get their blocks to me. *fingers crossed*

I came across a blog post from Lily's Quilts. She has two link ups on there today.


Lily's Quilts
This one is for blogs with less than 50 followers who would like to get a bigger following.

Lily's Quilts
This one is for those who wish to share what they have worked on this month.




What are your goals for 2014?

3 comments:

Pam @ Quilting Fun said...

I love reading New Year Lists! Good luck with your WIP's!

lizzieslog said...

Oh dear WIP's...yikes too numerous to mention. Hopefully I'll get some done in 2014

Erin Quinn said...

I have a few resolutions (God, don't you hate that word!) mostly blog related. Thing ps like being more proactive with posting and keeping myself more account able. Bit boring really. You sound like you've got some interesting things in the works! Will look forward to seeing what you get up to :-)
E