My fellow Misfit, Sharon over at A Prairie Sunrise, started a Fave 5 Friday linky party. Woohoo. So I have decided to join in my first linky party. As long as I can remember because anyone who knows me knows I'm a bit scatter brained.
So without further ado, here are my Fave 5's from last week:
1. Sewing with my girlies. It was their first sewing experience on their new Hello Kitty sewing machine.
2. After kids go to bed movies with hubby. One this week that we watched was The Man from La Mancha. Blog post here.
3. Laundry hanging out on the line. (This isn't my yard, but I would LOVE to have a farm with a wide open view.)
3. Mt Dew...what can I say... :-)
5. Learning new embroidery stitches thanks to We Love French Knots blog!