I have an idea in my head of what I'm going to do.
* I am going to put a peg board above my cutting table, but put a smaller table over there. This will get lots of items off of my table and our of drawers and up where I can see them.
* I am going to add PVC pipe to the legs of the table to raise it to a better cutting height. This will hopefully help with my back pain.
Peg Board Area:
* Hooks/baskets for: rulers, scissors/rotary cutters, ribbon, sharps, etc
* Hang up small clip boards with daily, weekly, and monthly to-do lists.
* I am using Fabric Organizers to roll my fabric on (think mini fabric bolts at the store).
* I am going to put 2 shelves above my sewing table to show off my fabric and keep it off the floor and free up some shelves.
* I am going to put individual projects in their own tote and only work on the "tote projects" without adding any new ones to it until a tote is freed up from a finished project.
That will be a good start and chunk of my organization.
Here is what I have so far.
These are the totes for my individual projects.
Here are my supplies for the peg board and the two shelves (plus a handyman).
(paint, trim, peg board, wood for backing of peg board, C clamps, shelf brackets, and 2 boards for shelves)
Here is some of my fabric rolled onto the fabric organizers.