Friday, October 14, 2011

Gettin' Back in the Groove

Several of you know why I've been absent for the last couple weeks, so I will spare everyone the details. I am glad to report that I am feeling a lot better. I am so missing playing with fabric and sewing!!! I hope to have some cute projects done soon and have another Sewing Makover post with progress pictures.



Look for posts about these topics coming soon:

* My Misfit Quilters Hoop Swap (I'm about 90% done!)
* Cutting Table construction and tutorial!
* Scrap Splat Challenge for Thomas Knauer Sews and Generation Q Magazine (I'm #3 on the list!) More about it here too.
* Extreme Sewing Room Makeover updates
* Holiday Projects
* Clothing Projects

1 comment:

CreationsForEleanor said...

Glad you are back and feeling better! You were missed.